The internet is an ocean that we invent as we explore it. In the murky darkness of virtual places, there could be dragons, shoggoths, leviathans…
I have decided to make a PDF of my book, They Had No Deepness of Earth, available for free.
- The Gig Economy – a horror of blockchains and microjobs. My most popular work.
- God-Shaped Hole – seduction in a future world of sexbots and augmented reality
- Don’t Make Me Think – A tale of technocracy, ambition, and betrayal.
- The Green New Deal – you will eat the bugs, but you will not live in the pod.
- Eventual Consistency – an Arabian night in Silicon Valley.
- Key Performance Indicators – the quantified self in the world of direct-to-brain interfaces
- Slay, Queen – to be honest I don’t wanna talk about it
- Poast-Leftism & Bix-Nooding the Birthing Persons – an homage to the great Tom Wolfe
- Three Versions of Medgold – Borges’ Three Versions of Judas but it’s about frogtwitter
- Dagon – Fish people are, first and foremost people, you bigot
- Avatars – a digital treatment of Borges’ The Covered Mirrors
- Single Source of Truth – a short, cynical story inspired by the first outbreak of covid-19
- Every Creeping Thing of the Earth – A brief what-if in the style of the King James Bible, set on Noah’s Ark
- Brief Interviews with Hideous Bots – heavily borrowing from an old obscure post on the slatestarcodex tumblr
- Nursery Rhyme for Techno-Industrial Society – a silly poem for a silly world
- THE ETERNAL CURRENT YEAR — A photographic essay about the American Regime
- Landline Stories in a Smartphone World – An essay on science fiction, Seraphim Rose, Peter Thiel, and the possibility of optimistic futurism.
- DIALOGUE: DC MILLER VS ZERO HP LOVECRAFT
- So You Want to Write Fiction with AI – A meditation on tool-assisted composition.
- On Literature, Postmodernism, Infinite Jest, and Gnon – An interview conducted by @FlightAstral
- The Good Race – A critical reading of Michael Schur’s acclaimed television series The Good Place
- The New Tlön – A fiery diatribe on the role of art in transforming culture
My Podcast – Marooned in the Deepest Darkness of the Ultimate Nightmare Abyss
- Episode 1 – The Passage Prize, How to Read; Metaphysics in Narrative
- Episode 2 – Who We Are and Why We Fight, America is a Communist Country
- Episode 3 – A Difficult Conversation About Race
Other Podcast Appearances
- Caribbean Rhythms 117 with Bronze Age Pervert
- “The TRUTH Behind the Great Happening” — MK Ultra Money
- “Men and Women in the Age of Acceleration” — Kaschuta
- “The Horrors in Waiting” — Agora
- “ZERO HP LOVECRAFT” — Ironside
- “The Return of Zero HP Lovecraft” — Kaschuta
- “Down the God-Shaped Hole” — New Write
- “W/ Zero HP Lovecraft” — UNCOMMON with Chance Lunceford
- “Art, Horror, and Culture” with Auron Macyntire
- “Zero HP Lovecraft” — Astral Flight Simulation
- “Horrorism and Culture” — Both/And
- “The Horror of Acceleration” — Other Life with Justin Murphy
- “King of the Weird” — Countere (Interview, text only)
- “Is BAP a problem?” — Break the Rules, Zero HP Lovecraft vs. Some Dorky Stoner